Bully Prevention Program
FMS students, staff, and parents are challenged to make a concerted effort in eliminating bullying behaviors on our campus. The campus staff will be trained annually on the definition of bullying, cyber-bullying , and the negative effects it can have on students. The students will also receive a lesson on bullying, cyber-bullying, the effects and how to respond/report. FMS continues to make the campus a safe environment for all students to learn. We do this by having a Bully Prevention Program with procedures and consequences in place to respond to any bullying situations. If you have any questions regarding the FMS Bully Prevention Program, please contact the school at (979)828-7200.
Bully Buster Student Agreement
1. We will not bully other students.
2. We will help students who are bullied.
3. We will include all students who are easily left out.
4. When we know someone is being bullied, we will report it to an adult.
Ways to Report Bullying
1. Tell a teacher
2. Tell the School Counselor or Administrator
3. Fill out a Bully Report in the Library. - This report can be done anonymously.