Red Ribbon Week
Red Ribbon Week will be celebrated at FMS the week of October 25th - October 29th. It is designed to educate our students about the importance of staying drug-free & getting a higher education.
To encourage students to plan for higher education and to stay drug-free, our activities of the week will include:
- All Students will Receive Red Ribbons
- Daily Dress Themes
- Drug-Free Pledges for Students
- Drug-Free Displays
- Daily Announcements
Daily Dress Themes: Students must still be in Dress Code.
- Monday: Drugs Can't Find Me! - Camo Day
- Tuesday: Follow Your Dreams, Be Drug-Free! - Dream College/Career Gear
- Wednesday: Use Your Head, Don't Use Drugs! - Wear Cap or Har
- Thursday: Too Bright For Drugs! - Neon Colors
- Friday: Say Boo to Drugs! - Halloween Costumes